Team Kaptio has been busy using this industry slowdown to redesign our website and roll out some great new Kaptio Travel Platform features. The website focuses on simplifying our messaging and showcasing how the Kaptio Travel Platform can help your teams manage customers and bookings in a customer-centric system whilst enabling them to work at home or anywhere. With Kaptio’s travel technology, you have the convenience of SaaS with no more infrastructure to worry about, divert office phones to your team’s mobile phones and everything is up and running.
Prepare for a wave of booking activity with upgraded travel tech.
It’s a vital time for our sector with a vaccine on the horizon and travellers’ pent-up demand to get out of the house and back to exploring the world. With furloughed staff and many redundancies in the Travel Industry, how do you prepare your company for a wave of booking activity? As Expedia has called in a recent Travolution article, “the whole travel industry should exploit technology and partnerships to ensure the sector adapts to changing customer demands.”
Changes are a given, and Kaptio’s unique travel technology not only removes the barriers of managing expensive hardware but also makes team collaboration a standard. With built-in chatter, your teams can collaborate remotely on all aspects of the business from asking for help, sharing new booking success, and supporting each other with best-practices.
With the foundation of Salesforce.com, Kaptio Travel grants you access to a vast array of add on apps from the Salesforce AppExchange, many of which are free. Drag n Drop reporting, dashboards, online meeting integration, productivity apps, and so much more. Easily integrate these apps with Kaptio Travel and accelerate your business.
Kaptio Travel is proud to launch enhanced new features:
- A drag n drop itinerary builder for rapid creation of complex travel itineraries.
- Online quotes, acceptance and payments - send quotes to your customers securely online providing a content-rich itinerary view and the ability to pay deposits or full payment online. We have also integrated Salesforce service cloud so that your customers can communicate directly with your team using service cases or online live chat.
- We are expanding our 3rd party integrations for land (Hotels, Transfers, Excursions and Car Hire) and bookable flights. We have a vast array of connectivity to suit your needs whilst still maintaining internal inventory and contracted allocation.
Three compelling reasons to choose Kaptio Travel as your customer-centric travel platform of choice:
- Forget clunky legacy software - move your business forward with our flexible and state-of-the-art travel CRM and booking system.
- Configurable - with the Salesforce Platform, configure Kaptio yourself, streamline processes, alert various teams on new bookings, collaborate with colleagues, suppliers and customers in real-time.
- Build a 360-view of your customer - yes, we’ve been talking about this in the travel industry for years, and now it’s here! Track the entire customer journey from initial enquiry, quote, booking, travel and back to dreaming again.
“More efficiency, easy adoption, work from anywhere—that’s Kaptio Travel.”
The customer sales cycles are getting longer, gathering information and decision making at each stage is becoming more complex. Understanding customer touchpoints is essential; customers will turn to your competitors who have nailed how travel technology should deliver on customer expectations. Read more about this topic in a recent post, Travel Technology – What Role Does it Play in the Customer Journey?
Only Kaptio Travel and Salesforce, the world’s no 1 CRM system, delivers a truly customer-centric approach. With your customers at the core of your system, you can understand their needs and react quickly offering them the certainty they need in an uncertain world. Get in touch today to discover why brands like Rocky Mountaineer and Rhino Africa rely on our travel CRM and reservation solution to power their operations.