When you have an amazing product that you’ve put time and effort into, you don’t want your business systems to reduce its potential. Using an advanced travel CRM Reservation platform helps you communicate well with your customers and build their trust and loyalty to your brand.
builds customer loyalty
5 Key Challenges
- Customers may contact you on different devices – perhaps a mobile phone or tablet – and across a variety of channels. And they might switch channels mid-way through; they could ask a question on your social media but decide to call in or use Web Chat to finish the ‘conversation’ – and they hope that you’ll know all about them when they do.
- There may be many different stages of the customer journey to handle, from lead, through to sale, on trip and post-trip. Your client may contact you to get detailed insights into the places they’re travelling to; how best to get there, what the ‘must-see’s and ‘must-do’s are. They need you to bring their trip to life for them; you need information on complex itineraries at your fingertips so you can be confident, speedy and accurate.
- Your customers also want a personalised service; they’d like you to remember their past interactions and preferences.
- Your marketing campaigns need to be on-point and timely – but you can only do this if you have rich information about your customers at hand when planning and setting them up.
- There’s plenty of competition out there if your contacts don’t like what you offer, so you need to get it right every time.
Without a single platform that captures all communications and helps you store and manage data properly, details can be lost and your staff may struggle to provide that dream service to complement a customer’s dream trip.
Reservation platform with Travel CRM
The only way to do things well is to integrate all that information in the travel CRM with the booking system. By joining up the processes, they’ll be easier to work with and your people can be confident that they’ll have the answers at hand.
Our next-generation Reservation system is built on a true Customer Relationship Management platform – not just any old CRM – it’s Salesforce, the world’s No 1 CRM –and it’s straightforward to deploy and use.
The platform will automate tasks and streamline operations. It will help your team be consistent and accurate in their work and reduce the amount of time they have to spend looking for information. It will cut down administrative tasks and improve overall productivity.
Our Salesforce-based travel CRM will help you build a 360° view of each of your contacts. The information will be presented at the right time so that you can personalise your communications.
Customers will appreciate all this and remember you – and they’ll be more likely to recommend you and provide positive reviews. Ultimately, your client will be as enthusiastic about their experience of your company afterwards as they were when they first imagined it – and they’ll come back for more!